For Sensitive Teeth!
Nicotine, wine, coffee, black tea and other staining foods can discolor your teeth in the long term because they contain tannins, for example. With Onuge Bright White-Stripes you can get your white teeth back. Instead of traditional, costly treatments at the dentist, you can now whiten your teeth conveniently and inexpensively from home.
The whitening gel of most whitening strips is often problematic to use, as it dissolves too quickly and most of it drips down the throat. This reduces comfort and worsens the application result. Onuge Bright White Stripes are better – now also for sensitive teeth!
- No-Slip & Dry-Gel-Sensitive Technology for even better results
- First results in just a few days
- No peroxides & no animal testing
Our new tooth whitening strips are now only available with our improved DRY-GEL formula. This reduces too rapid dissolution of the bleaching gel by saliva, which significantly improves the application result. In addition, we use an even gentler bleaching gel formula for our sensitive version.
With our Advanced NO-SLIP technology, the Onuge whitening stripes adhere even better to the teeth, which increases wearing comfort. So the whitening strips do not slip as quickly as with products from other manufacturers.
The main active ingredient for teeth whitening is phthalimidoperoxycaproic acid (PAP). This patented ingredient chemically reacts with the unnatural double bonds in tooth enamel that cause tooth discoloration. PAP splits the deposited color molecules and releases them from the enamel. As a result, the pigments lose their color effect and whitening takes place. PAP dissolves stains more gently and effectively than other agents.
Glycerin, PVP, Ethylcellulose, Alcohol, Phthalimidoperoxycaproic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol
Use after the last meal, but before brushing the teeth, because afterwards usually no more food is taken. The teeth should be clean.
1. Dry the teeth well so that no saliva gets under the adhesive surface during application (Tempo/kitchen roll). Detach the larger strip from the backing film, stick it with the gel side* to the clean, upper row of teeth and align it so that there is as little contact with the gums as possible. For maximum contact with the teeth: press the strips into the gaps between the teeth with your fingernails. Then press the strips on well and fold the protruding residue over onto the inside of the teeth.
2.Repeat the procedure with the smaller strip for the lower row of teeth.
3. Remove the strips from the teeth after 1 hour and dispose of them. Then brush the teeth. If the strips are difficult to remove, simply rinse the mouth with warm water for approx. one minute to soak the strips. It should be easier after that.
* The gel side is the side with which the strips adhere to the carrier foil.
Sales box contains 14 Sachets
with 28 strips (14 top/14 bottom)
Manual in 9 languages
- In individual cases, white temporary spots may form on the teeth. This is a common process in tooth bleaching. The spots will disappear in the following days. Please continue the application as normal!
- Only works on real teeth. Dentures will not be whitened. Also suitable with retainer.
- Eating and drinking is possible 2 hours after application (water also during application). For optimal teeth whitening, consumption of staining products should be reduced or completely avoided during the 14-day application (eg: coffee, tea, red wine, berries, cigarettes, etc.). These products can of course be consumed, however, this will affect the result.
Our products do not contain hydrogen peroxide and therefore of course also comply with EU Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009.
|Dimensions||12 × 7.1 × 1.5 cm|
DRY-GEL Technologie, NO-SLIP Technologie
Sensitive Dry-Gel Teeth Whitening Strips
Ohne Tierversuche, Ohne Wasserstoffperoxid, Vegan