In just a few days
With Onuge Bright White-Strips, you can soon enjoy a whiter smile again. Instead of traditional, costly treatments at the dentist, you can now whiten your teeth comfortable and affordable from home.
Most tooth whitening gels are often problematic to use, as they easily slip on the teeth and the whitening gel drips into the throat. This reduces comfort and worsens the application result. Onuge Bright White Stripes are better!
- No-Slip & Dry-Gel Technology for even better results
- First results in just a few days
- No peroxides & no animal testing
EASY & FAST
Whiten your teeth
up to 4 levels
Smile with us! Coffee, tea, cigarettes, red wine, and other stimulants discolor our teeth every day.
Our bleaching strips finally split the responsible color molecules from your enamel again, so that you can soon enjoy whiter teeth again.
Customers report a whitening of teeth by up to 4 levels in the case of consumption-related discoloration.
Our tooth whitening stripes are now only available with our improved DRY-GEL formula. This reduces too rapid dissolution of the bleaching gel by saliva, which significantly improves the application result.
With our Advanced NO-SLIP technology, Onuge whitening strips adhere even better to teeth, which increases comfort. So the strips do not slip as quickly as products from other manufacturers.
Use after the last meal, but before brushing the teeth, because afterwards usually no more food is taken. The teeth should be clean.
1. Dry the teeth well so that no saliva gets under the adhesive surface during application (Tempo/kitchen roll). Detach the larger strip from the backing film, stick it with the gel side* to the clean, upper row of teeth and align it so that there is as little contact with the gums as possible. For maximum contact with the teeth: press the strips into the gaps between the teeth with your fingernails. Then press the strips on well and fold the protruding residue over onto the inside of the teeth.
2.Repeat the procedure with the smaller strip for the lower row of teeth.
3. Remove the strips from the teeth after 1 hour and dispose of them. Then brush the teeth. If the strips are difficult to remove, simply rinse the mouth with warm water for approx. one minute to soak the strips. It should be easier after that.
* The gel side is the side with which the strips adhere to the carrier foil.
PVP, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Alcohol, Aqua, EDTA, Sodium Chlorite, Stevioside, Menthol
The ingredient mainly responsible for whitening is Sodium Chlorite, also known as sodium chlorite. Sodium chlorite, with the molecular formula NaClO2, should not be confused with sodium chloride (NaCl), the common salt! It releases small amounts of the oxidizing agent chlorine dioxide (ClO2), which breaks down the deposited color molecules and dissolves them out of the enamel. The pigments thereby lose their color effect whereby the whitening takes place.
Sales box contains 14 sachets
with 28 strips (14 top/14 bottom),
shade guide to check results,
instructions in 9 languages
- In individual cases, white temporary spots may form on the teeth. This is a common process in tooth bleaching. The spots will disappear in the following days. Please continue the application as normal!
- Only works on real teeth. Dentures will not be whitened. Also suitable with retainer.
- Eating and drinking is possible 2 hours after application (water also during application). For optimal teeth whitening, consumption of staining products should be reduced or completely avoided during the 14-day application (eg: coffee, tea, red wine, berries, cigarettes, etc.). These products can of course be consumed, however, this will affect the result.
Our products do not contain hydrogen peroxide and therefore of course also comply with EU Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009.
|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 1.8 cm|
DRY-GEL Technologie, NO-SLIP Technologie
Standard Dry-Gel Teeth Whitening Strips
Ohne Tierversuche, Ohne Wasserstoffperoxid, Vegan
Teeth Whitening Strips